We will inform you below about the collection of personal data while using our website as well as making contact via a contact form, by e-mail or by telephone. Personal data are all data with a reference to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
I. Name and contact data of the responsible party and of the data protection officer
- The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KOBRA Formen GmbH, Plohnbachstraße 1, 08485 Lengenfeld, Tel. +49 [3 76 06] 3 02-0, email@example.com (see our masthead https://www.kobragroup.com/en/legal-notice/).
- You can contact our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our address with the supplement “the data protection officer”.
II. General information about the collection, forwarding and storage duration of personal data
- We process your personal data by complying with the provisions of the GDPR, des Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as all further decisive laws.
- In the first place the data processing serves to establish and fulfil a contractual relationship with you. When you contact us by e-mail, via a contact form or by telephone the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The primary legal basis for this purpose is Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR. In addition, your separate consent can, if applicable, be used pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 a), 7 GDPR as a regulation of permission under data protection law. We also process your data in order to be able to fulfil our legal obligations in particular in the field of commercial and tax law. This is carried out based on Art. 6 Para. 1 c) GDPR. Insofar as necessary we process your data moreover based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR in order to safeguard legitimate interests of us or of third parties.
- Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any other purposes than those listed below. We shall only forward your personal data to third parties if you have granted your explicit consent in this respect according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, the forwarding according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest that is worthy of protection in the fact that your data are not forwarded, for the event that a statutory obligation exists to forward data according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR and that this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- If we resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective activities. We shall hereby also state the stipulated criteria of the storage duration.
- We will delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer necessary for the following purposes. After the termination of the contractual relationship your personal data will be stored as long as we are obligated to do so by law. This can, as a rule, be derived from statutory obligations for proof and storage, which are among others regulated in the German Commercial Code [HGB] and the German Fiscal Code [AO]. The storage deadlines are accordingly up to ten years. In addition, it may occur that personal data are stored for the period of time, in which claims can be asserted against us (legal statute-of-limitations of three or up to thirty years).
III. Collection of personal data on our website
- Visit to our website
- With the mere use of the website for informational purposes, thus if you do not register or transmit information to us in any other manner we only collect the personal data, which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect data that are required by us for technical purposes in order to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security. The data are also stored in the logfiles of our system. These data will not be stored together with other personal data of the user. These data include the IP address, date and time of the enquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), Content of the requirement (specific site), Access status/HTTP-status code, respectively transmitted data volume, website from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface and language and version of the browser software.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the logfiles is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to enable a supply of the website to your browser. For this purpose your IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in logfiles shall be carried out in order to ensure the functionality of the website. Moreover, the data serve us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our IT systems. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in the data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The data are not evaluated for marketing purposes in this context either.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the event of the entry of the data to make the website available this is the case if the respective session is ended. Logfiles will be deleted within 7 days after the website was called.
- The collection of the data when visiting the website and the storage of the data in logfiles is absolutely essential for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for you to file an objection in this respect.
- Cookies are stored on your computer system when using our website. Cookies are text files, which are stored in the internet browser or by the internet browser on your computer system. If you call a website a cookie can then be stored on your operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string, which enables a clear identification of the browser when the website is called once again.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
· Transient Cookies (temporary use)
- Data securityIncidentally, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulations, partial or full loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.
IV. Collection of personal data with a contact by e-mail, by post and by telephone
- Collection of personal data from customers, interested parties and suppliers
- We will only collect your personal data as a customer, interested party or supplier when you decide to make these available to us by e-mail, by post or by telephone. We will then enter that information, which is provided as part of the contact to us. This shall in particular include the name and transmitted contact data, date and reason for contacting us. The personal data entered from you will only be used for the purpose to make the requested products or services available to you (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR), or however for other purposes, for which you have granted your consent (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 a) GDPR) and which are described in this privacy statement. You have the possibility at all times to revoke your consent to the processing of the personal data.
- You are not obligated to provide the aforementioned personal data. The communicated data may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of the data, the communication, a conclusion of a contract or a contract processing may, if applicable, not be carried out.
- A transmission of the data that are relevant in the respective individual case shall be carried out based on the statutory provisions or a contractual agreement to public bodies with the existence of overriding legal regulations, to external service providers or to other contractors and to further external bodies, insofar as you have granted your consent or a transmission is permitted due to a predominant interest. There is no intention to transmit your data to a recipient in a third country (no member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organisation.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the communicated personal data this is the case when the respective conversation with you has been ended. The conversation will then be deemed as ended when it can be derived from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Insofar as the communicated data are subject to the storage obligations under tax and commercial law, these will be stored for the duration of the storage obligations of ten years and will then be deleted if you have not consented to a storage beyond this or the further processing of the data is necessary for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the statutory archiving and storage obligations is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Collection of personal data from applicants
- We will only collect your personal data as an applicant when you decide to make these available to us by e-mail, by post or by telephone. This shall apply both to applications following job advertisements as well as to unsolicited applications. Then we will enter that information, which was communicated within the scope of the application. This shall in particular include the name, date of birth, contact data, interests, qualification data as well as school education and professional careers. The personal data entered from you will only be used for the purpose to carry out the application procedure (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a), b) and f) GDPR, Section 26 BDSG).
- You are not obligated to provide the aforementioned personal data. The communicate data may be necessary for a future conclusion of a contract after the completion of the application procedure. Without the provision of the data the communication, the execution of the application procedure or the conclusion of a contract may, if applicable not be carried out.
- A transmission of the data that are relevant in the respective individual case shall be carried out based on the statutory provisions or a contractual agreement. Data will be transmitted to employees of the Human Resources department, employees of the management and the respective head of department. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties. There is no intention to transmit your data to a recipient in a third country (no member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organisation.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Therefore, we will store your data after execution of the application procedure in case of a rejection for six months after the notification of the rejection decision to you. If you have consented to a longer storage the storage duration is two years. After this time we will either delete your data or obtain your consent once again. You have the possibility at all times to revoke your consent to the processing of the personal data.
V. Objection against or revocation of the processing of your data
- If you have granted a consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at all times. Such a revocation shall influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have announced this towards us.
- Insofar as we support the processing of your personal data on the weighing up of interests, you can file an objection against the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which will be presented by us respectively with the following description of the functions. When exercising such a right to objection we request presentation of the reasons, why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In the event of your justified objection we will examine the factual position and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or present you our essential reasons that are worthy of protection owing to which we will continue the processing.
- 3. You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at all times. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact data:KOBRA Formen GmbH, Plohnbachstraße 1, 08485 Lengenfeld, Tel. +49 [3 76 06] 3 02-0, email@example.com
VI. Your rights
- You have the right pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that are processed by us. You can in particular request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients towards whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation to the processing or an objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as these were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information relating to their details.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you can without delay request the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored in our company. You have the right pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored in our company, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to expression of a free opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to request the limitation to the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, However, you reject their deletion and we no longer require the data, However, you need these for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR you have filed an objection against the processing.
- You have the right pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible party.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your once granted consent at all times towards us. This will result in the fact that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future.
- You moreover have the right, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, for example at the data protection officer in Saxony that is responsible for us, Bernhard-von-Lindenau-Platz 1, 01067 Dresden, Phone: +49 [3 51] 49 3-5401, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Actuality and change to this privacy statement
- This privacy statement is currently valid and hat the status May 2018.
- Due to the further development of our website and offers through this or owing to changed statutory respectively official stipulations it may be necessary to change this privacy statement. The respective current privacy statement can be called and printed out by you at all times on the website under https://www.kobragroup.com/en/datenschutz.