The mold inserts allow for the individual walls to be joined using bolts. All inserts are completely milled and therefore have exact angularity in the cavity with a surface hardness of 68 HRC and a homogeneous hardness depth of 1.2 mm. The smallest diagonal, straightness and angularity tolerances can be achieved, which are below the limits set by German DIN and European EN standards. POWER »Boltline 3TM« inserts can be combined with POWER »Moduline 1TM«, POWER »Moduline 3TM« and POWER »Dynamic 1TM« frames.
Facts & advantages:
- Maximum mold accuracy due to internal KOBRA quality standard
- Suitable for different insert types, such as straight or mixed layouts
- Frame bolted and reusable
- Smaller angularity and straightness tolerances and deviation of the edges than required in DIN 1339/1338.
- Replaceable wear plates bolted onto the mold frame