With »Optimill carbo™« the concrete block mold is equipped with a surface hardness of 62+2/-0 HRC and an all-round hardness depth of 1.2mm. In this way we achieve twice the protective effect against wear of the mold insert compared to standard molds, and thus help to achieve an economic production process in the precasting plant.
Facts & Advantages:
- Hardness, dimensional accuracy and wear resistance due to the carbo hardening process
- Cavity tolerances +/- 0.3mm
- Hardness quality 62+2/-0 HRC
- Homogeneous hardness depth 1.2mm
- Cost efficiency due to long service life